Open Enrollment for the Little Badger Pre-KindergartenJan 28th, 2015 | By admin | Category: Education
Open Enrollment for the Little Badger Pre-Kindergarten 2015-2016 School Year is proceeding NOW!
Who? Any children turning four-years old on or before August 1, 2015 are eligible for enrollment.
Where? Parents are invited to PICK UP an application on the BPS Campus (Central Administrative Office OR Beebe Elementary School Office) OR to PRINT an application from the BPS webpage [http://beebebadgers.org]).
COMPLETED applications AND the following items should be SUBMITTED to the Beebe Elementary School Office.
• copy of child’s birth certificate;
• copy of child’s social security card;
• copy of ARKIDs First card (if applicable);
• four-year old Health Screening (blank forms are in Pre-K packet-one is for parent to fill out, one is for physician);
• copy of child’s most recent shot record;
• for those wishing to apply for the ABC Program, copies of income verification for EACH caregiver listed is required (acceptable forms: W2s, two consecutive pay check stubs or notarized statement of no earned income).
ALL slots are first come, first served. We look forward to seeing your Pre-K child in August!