Highway ImprovementsJun 13th, 2013 | By admin | Category: News and Features
LITTLE ROCK (6-10) — The Arkansas State Highway Commission approved a bid for improvements to roadways in Cleburne, Independence, Izard, and White Counties.
The purpose of the project is to clean and paint the existing structural steel on the following:
• Highway 5 Bridge over the White River/Peppersauce Street in Calico Rock.
• Highway 16 over Little Red Relief in Greers Ferry.
• Highway 67 over Race Street in Searcy.
• Highway 67 over Dota Creek in Independence County.
• Highway 157 over Ten Mile Creek in White County.
• Highway 367 over Little Red Relief in White County.
Adelphi, Incorporated of Warren, Ohio was awarded the contract at $2,147,430.60.
Work on the listed projects must be completed within two years.
Additional travel information can be found at ArkansasHighways.com. You can also follow us on Twitter @AHTD.